If you want a career in management positions, an MBA is the best choice. The MBA is one of those courses that is in great demand. There are several universities and colleges in India that offer the best MBA courses. But have you ever come across an integrated MBA course? The BBA+MBA is considered as an integrated MBA programme. If you get an MBA from a renowned university, you also have several vacancies.
One of the main reasons to choose an integrated MBA programme over a regular MBA programme is that you can learn this business management course from the start. If you do not have a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree, you may have difficulty understanding the basics. It is better to choose a specialization if you know all the important subjects of the BBA and MBA. You don’t have to rely on anyone to propose the right specialization in an MBA program. If you are considering an integrated MBA programme, here are some details about the courses, such as the programme, the duration of the course, the cost structure, the eligibility criteria, and the career opportunities. It also explains why you should take an integrated MBA program, how you will be paid and what additional benefits you will get. Then keep reading.
The first and most important thing you need to know about a course is the selection criteria. As far as the eligibility criteria for an integrated MBA programme are concerned, it is the same as a BBA. This is a postgraduate program, but since it is a combination of postgraduate and graduate studies, you only have to follow the criteria for the postgraduate program.
You must have completed at least class 10+12 or equivalent at an accredited university or college. You 12. The stand can be in any currency. You must be at least 17 years old to participate in the Integrated MBA programme. For an MBA you have to achieve at least 45% to 60%. The required minimum interest rates vary from college to college. Some universities or colleges carry out an assessment test in order to select suitable candidates for an integrated MBA programme.
The admission process to an integrated MBA programme is different for each university or college of higher education. You can visit the official website of the college or university where you want to register. It will allow you to go in the right direction. But the usual procedure that most colleges and universities follow is to take entrance exams. Candidates will be admitted on the basis of the merit list following an admission test. A final round of face-to-face interviews is also conducted by the college or university to get to know the student better.
To get a place in integrated MBA schools, you need to make sure you pay the annual fee at the beginning. The fee structure also varies from one higher education institution to another and from one university to another. Depending on how popular college is, you may have to pay for it. Most of the best universities charge very high tuition fees per year. This is a five-year course and you will have to pay 1.5 to 9 lakhs for the whole course. It can also be a little high or low. You can get all the details on the official website of the college, so you can easily check the cost of the course. You can also read more information about the scholarship programs offered by the universities. This can help to make the right decision.
The next important thing you need to know when talking about an integrated MBA program is its duration. It is a combination of BBA and MBA, which means that the course lasts five years. It is a three-year BBA programme plus a two-year MBA programme. The exams are organized per semester, i.e. there are ten semesters of six months each. Make sure that you are only willing to study business administration every five years. If you are not interested, you can obtain a diploma in another field and then opt for a regular MBA programme.
Here is a detailed list of the topics you will take each semester for the first eight semesters. The last two semesters are more about practical work and field projects, depending on your specialization. This list of courses may vary from one university to another, but you can more or less only study these subjects.
- Business Administration
- Business environment
- Communication skills – I
- Principles of corporate governance and organizational behavior
- Seminar on computer applications
- Business communication skills – I
- Business ethics
- Financial accounting
- Management of human resources
- Quantitative methods
- Excel simulation workshop
- Analytical skills – I
- Business communication skills -I
- cost and activity accounting
- Environmental studies
- The basis of marketing
- The project
- interpersonal skills
Semester IV :
- Banks and insurance companies
- Basic financial management
- Faculty 1
- Electronic commerce
- Legal aspects of the company
- Research methodology
Semester V :
- Economy and sustainable development
- India’s financial system
- International environment and governance
- Quantitative capacity
- Summer project
- Seminar on economic intelligence.
Semester VI :
- Faculty 1
- India’s economic challenges and policies
- Management information systems
- Production and management
- skills development
- Reasonable capacity
- Business Intelligence Workshop – Ii
- SPSS workshop
Semester VII :
- economic information
- Business strategy and decision-making models
- Ward, Ward, Ward, Ward, Ward, Ward, Ward
- The science of management
- The project
- Summer training workshop
- Specialization Option 1
- Specialization Option 2
- Specialization Option 3
- Board of Directors
- Company structure
- Restructuring of the company
- Choice of faculty 3
- Field project
- Specialization Option 4
- Specialization Option 5
- Choice of specialization 6
Some important points to consider before choosing an integrated MBA programme:
- This is an ongoing course of five years, so make sure you can spend the full five years on this course alone. You can’t be distracted, even if you don’t care about the spaces in between.
- Not every college or university that offers an MBA programme will offer you an integrated MBA programme. Few schools in India offer this course. So you have to make sure you choose the right college or university so that you don’t end up in the wrong one. If there is an entrance exam for this course, make sure you are on the merit list.
- Some universities have a double admission procedure. The first admission procedure is accession to the BBA, the second procedure is after the BBA, and before the start of the MBA programme. So you have to make sure that
- See the full curriculum of the five-year integrated MBA programme. All details can be found on the official website of the college. This will help you understand whether you are interested in the course or not. You should never follow a course without knowing what subjects are covered.
- The cost of an integrated MBA program is high compared to an ordinary MBA program. It is therefore a good idea to consider admission to more than one college or university. At the same time, you should check whether there are any universities that offer you scholarships. That way you can save a lot of money.
There is no shortage of opportunities after completing an integrated MBA. It can take five long years to complete a course, but it’s worth it. There are several openings waiting for you. In addition to the list below, you will also find some options in the Banking section. This could be a job in the public sector or in a bank in the private sector. But the banking sector pays you a lot of money. So make sure you explore all your options.
You can find such possibilities:
- Head of the department
- Commercial banker
- Digital Marketer
- Event manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Investment banker
- Logistics analysts
- Management Consultant
- Main Operations
- Director of Retail
- Sales Manager
When it comes to regulations, you should check this very carefully. Since you will have a managerial position, the salary is usually high. Your average starting salary varies from 3 to 15 lakhs, depending on the organization you are going to work for, your specialization, and your previous experience in the company or in a particular field. Any experience in the field will be an added benefit to help you get a better salary.
Here you will find interesting information about the integrated MBA course. It will be very useful for you to go through all the details of the course. This can help you make the right choice if you’re not at all sure you want to go for it.