Cashless India means essay, speech, article.
India is one of the largest and fastest-growing countries in the world. Many countries compete to undermine the Indian economy in various ways. Although India has its advantages, it also has many disadvantages. The biggest disadvantage is the highest poverty rate in India, which is probably due to the increased circulation of black money in the country. So our Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, has come up with some wonderful ideas to make India number one in all areas. Mr. Narendra Modi’s ideas are the result of the growth in the field of technology.
Cashless India: I mean, essay, speech, article.
NON-MONETARY INDEX: Meaning
Cashless India is nothing more than the use of technology to manage the flow of money. When people start using electronic banking and e-commerce methods to solve their payment problems, the flow of black money will automatically stop. The most important advantage is that people put all their income in the bank and pay their taxes well so that everything is systematic and well organized. This is the most effective and fastest way to stop and dismantle the spread of illicit money.
CASHLESS INDIA Initiative Mr. NARENDRA MODI
His most innovative idea is to implement Digital India to make India a country with good business knowledge. The amount invested in this large project is about Rs. 1.13.000. According to the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, the Digital India project was to be set up.
VISION ON DIGITAL INDIA
Here are some of the statements included in Digital India’s vision.
- Providing high-speed internet to the whole of India, including remote and hard-to-reach villages.
- To teach and promote the benefits of online banking to people in remote villages.
- Help illiterate people learn how to use their mobile phones and bank accounts to make efficient financial transactions.
- No conspiracy to provide public services to the public.
- Facilitating the accessibility of public services online and in mobile applications.
- Supporting medical care in all parts of India through telemedicine.
- Ensure that all government sources of information available in the CLOUD application are accessible to all citizens of India.
- Offers services based on the principles of humanity rather than the social status of a person.
NUMERIC ITEMS IN INDIA
There are pillars that serve as a platform of moral support for the realization of this great idea:
- The availability and distribution of internet access to all parts of India, even to the most remote and hard-to-reach villages.
- The focus is on spreading mobile connectivity across India to make it easier for citizens to carry out public services, banking, and financial transactions via mobile applications.
- Public access to all public services, documents, and sources of information via the Internet
- The training of engineering students is mainly focused on aspects of information technology because it has become very useful in this competitive world and also for the success of this program.
- Activation of software applications, such as. B. the use of biometric applications for recording presences, transactions, etc.
- The focus is on the development of electronic gadgets such as smart cards, micro dispensers, microcars, etc.
- Decisions and new ideas to be implemented by the government are communicated to the public via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. or are published on the publicly accessible MyGov website.
- Electronic control to prevent collusion
- Facilitating the electronic delivery of all types of services, e.g. B. in health, education, finance, justice, law enforcement, and agriculture.
The first step towards digital India was the abolition of the 500 and 1000 rupee notes in India. I understand that it will be very difficult to adapt to such changes immediately, but unless immediate action is taken, the economic situation in India will only worsen. So it is up to us, the citizens and youth of India, to promote this great India, inspired by our Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi, who has a brilliant vision for the future of India. Let us teach our brothers and sisters in this country the benefits of e-banking, Digital India Vision, etc. if they are not aware of them, for it is also a way to beautify the relationships between people of different religions. Always be careful what you say,
Working together is a start; working together is progress; working together is a success.
– Henry Ford