Blood donation, where people give a certain amount of their blood for other people.
It’s a great help for people who don’t have enough blood because of health problems.
Blood is an important part of our body. It is one of the fluids in our body and contributes to the proper functioning of our organism.
For example, if someone loses a large amount of blood due to a stroke, he or she may also die. Or it could be a fatal disease.
So, at this point, the donation of blood actually gives that person their life, who can save their life.
Therefore, blood donation is a symbol of humanity that unites people regardless of caste, faith or religion.
Blood donor day – Blood donor test:
The process is life-saving and on the 14th. The month of June is celebrated worldwide as Blood Donor Day to raise public awareness.
On that day, the blood donation campaign will be promoted worldwide. Everyone is strongly encouraged to save the lives of others by giving blood.
On that day, everyone will be informed about giving blood safely.
He tells everyone a lot of things they need to know to give blood.
Certain criteria must be met in order to be able to give blood.
On that day, the WHO, the World Health Organization, organizes a campaign calling for blood donation.
In this case, the organization also communicates certain rules to people so that nobody gets hurt.
Firstly, the person giving blood must be between 17 and 66 years of age, weigh more than 50 kg, and be in perfect physical health.
In blood donor clinics, a person cannot give blood because of diabetes, high blood pressure, and many other serious diseases.
That is why donors who contribute to a better world today are also welcome.
Advantages of giving blood:
The blood donation test provides us with many advantages:
- Someone needs a lot of blood, in case of serious illness or accident he loses too much blood from his body.
- But giving blood improves their health and removes their critical condition.
- Giving blood not only helps the victims but also has a responsibility towards society.
- This helps to improve the health of people who are ill or casual.
- It paves the way for the production of new red blood cells and thus improves the donor’s health.
- Giving blood changes people’s lives and makes the work of blood banks easier.
- This stabilizes their collection, which helps others to get blood immediately.
- The demand is always greater than the supply in the blood banks and therefore we have to give more and more to help people.
IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROCESS:
JUNK FOOD ESSAY | SPORTS ESSAY
Blood donation requires a prior medical examination, we must have a full diagnosis before we start donating.
It provides information about the different levels of iron, hemoglobin, cholesterol, etc. that are present in our bodies.
So blood donation is an important process to save people’s lives, it is a great initiative that should be promoted everywhere.