Are you looking for a list of courses and programs for the 1st year (1st and 2nd semester) of the Baccalauréat?
Complete form – Business license
Here you will find a list of all courses and the curriculum for the first year of the baccalaureate (1st semester and 2nd semester).
This is the best course after the 12th grade in any direction.
But it is better suited for business students.
List of subjects and BCom Grade 1 curriculum
Get a list of all subjects, programs, and details according to Delhi University and other universities.
1. financial accounting
It is one of the best courses in BCom 1st year and first semester.
Financial accounting consists of analyzing, reporting, summarizing, and preparing various elements related to the business.
You will learn how to follow certain topics in these courses.
- Accounting standard
- Billing process
- Final bill
- Accountant of the nonprofit organization
- Fully Balanced
- Depreciation and amortization
- Joint ventures
- Rental System
- National Bank Account
- End of partnership
2. planning of new projects ( E )
The elective course “New Venture Planning” includes assignments such as
- Opening of a new business
- Methods for initiating cases
- Legal disputes in the formation of a company
- Search for working capital
- Highlight aspects of the new venture
- Drafting a business plan for a new venture
3. the organization and management of enterprises
- Business System
- Financial Management
- Market Segmentation
- Business Processes
- Management planning
- Nature and mode of operation of the organization
- Focused communication, leadership, and motivation
- Control: concept and process
- Marketing management – essence, meaning, and concepts
- Management of human resources
- change management
- conflict resolution
List of best courses according to BCom / career options
4. environmental studies
- introduction to environmental studies
- Biodiversity and conservation
- Pollution and global environmental problems
- Human population and environment
5. business administration
- Execution of business management
- Needs Analysis
- Solutions for supply and production
- Pricing and market access decisions under different market structures
- pricing practices
- Investment budgeting: evaluating investment projects
6. Fundamentals of Microeconomics ( E )
- Basic concepts of microeconomics
- Analysis of supply and demand
- Consumer behavior
- Theory of Production
- Cost Theory
- A market structure with perfect competition
7. English language and business communication
- Introduction to business communication
- Theory of communication
- Corporate Communications
- Communication channels and objectives.
- Communication methods and techniques.
- Principles of effective communication
- Writing skills, report writing
- nonverbal aspects of communication
Semester – 2
1. commercial law
- Indian Contracts Act, 1872
- Special contracts
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- Limited Liability Act, 2008.
- Information Technology Act, 2000
2. Mathematics and statistics for business
- Matrices and determinants
- The fundamentals of financial mathematics
- Descriptive statistics for non-trivial data
- Correlation and regression analysis
- Index numbers
- Analysis of time series
3. business communication
- Communication Introduction
- The importance of communication
- Characteristics of communication
- Communication functions
- Maturity of communication
- Elements of communication
4. group accounting
- Accounting treatment of share capital
- Accounting treatment of bonds
- Accounting for pensions and internal reconstruction
- Cash Flow Statement
- Analysis of financial statements
5. language (English / Hindi / other)
6. the economics of exchange rates and domestic regulations ( E )
Program and topics of the refresher courses
- Industrial organization and management
- Mathematics for business
- Business Environment
- Language (English / Hindi / Regional)
- Monetary theories and institutions
Objects of choice
|Reservation system in India||The World Wide Web||Sales and Advertising Macnage|
|Insurance principles and practices||The essence of electronic commerce||The fundamentals of marketing|
|Social security and occupational health and safety||India’s financial markets|
|Industrial and labor law||Financial Services|
Career opportunities after BCom
1. Master of Commerce (MCom).
2. Master of Business Administration
3. Secretary of the company.
5. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
6th Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. degree)
7. Cost Management Account (CMA).
After the BCom, you may be able to take selection tests, for example, in government service.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Civil Service Examination für
- IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
- IPS (Indian Police Service)
- IFS (Indian Foreign Service).
Bank cheque for
- Honorary member of the bank (probation officer)
- Bank Clerk.
RRB review for – TC, Registrar
Review of the SSC for
- Commissioner of Income Taxes (CBRT)
- Inspector (SWEC)
- Assistant Audit
- Assistant at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
- Inspector (Central Excise) (CBFC)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Assistant to the Enforcement Officer (AEO) and many others.
And the state government also provides many jobs, for example, for class 1, 2 and 3.
- D. Section Chief
- D. Mamlatdar
- Junior clerk, etc.
The job profiles are.
|business analyst||Junior Analyst|
|Sales Analyst||Chartered Accountant|
Frequently asked questions
Q1 – What is the complete BCom form?
A – BCom – Bachelor of Commerce
Q2 – How many courses are there in the first year of the baccalaureate?
A – Financial accounting, business organization, and management, business administration, business law, environmental studies, business mathematics and statistics, principles of microeconomics.
Q3 – What are the jobs after BCom?
A – Accountant, consultant, educator, corporate secretary, business analyst, chief financial officer, economist, stockbroker, accountant, etc.
Frequently asked questions
What are the topics covered in the first year of BCom?
Bachelor of Commerce Graduate courses, postgraduate studies, curriculum
How many books in B Com 1st year?
There are a total of 6 courses in the first half of B.Com, while there are 7 courses in the second half. Read the full article to get the B.com 1 title.
What are BCom items?
B – Topics: Semester List – Leverage Edu